Thursday, December 14, 2006

Bah!!!!

I really could not think of a name, I already have several blogs on this account for various things. Most haven't been used in ages but I'm bored and this is just something I'll update as and when I can be arsed to be honest.

So what's this thing for? Whatever I feel like, one day I might retell a day out of my life (woo!) another day I might spend just posting stupid video's of idiotic people I found on YouTube, i.e. its a place of randomness, just like the title.

Where'd I get the title from? Well, I was listening to Nirvana at the time and Floydd the Barber popped into my head (despite me actually listening to In Utero at the time) and while searching for "funny blog names" on Google to get an idea, I saw a website mention that Dr.Seuss may have invented the blog. Which could be interesting, there you go, my first bit of randomness......

No comments: