Thursday, December 14, 2006

Gamercakes...


Cakes great stuff, and as a gamer you'd think I'd love nothing more than a giant cake with a gaming theme. Well, this morning I'm bitter and feeling crappy so I'm going to say no, no I bloody wouldn't like a gamercake, I cant think of anything more sad to be honest, I'll just stick to having Alabama Chocolate Fudge Cake spank you very much.

Unless someone was kind enough to make a Dreamcast cake, a cake that looked like the "circular" Sonic on the cover of Sonic Adventure or the great looking Katamari cake that you can see on this website of the Top 10 Gamer Cakes.

And, just because I can, I'mm going to say the Guitar Hero cake (placed at No.10) really looks like their guests ate all the cake and then shat on the baking tray and a plate and tried to disguise it...

No comments: